Get the highest price for your home
Selling a home can be stressful — let Home Frosting shoulder some of the burden. Our Tampa home staging services make your home appealing to the largest pool of potential buyers speeding up the selling process and so you get the highest sale price possible.
How does home staging work?
The goal of home staging is to present your home in the best light possible. This means accentuating the positive by making rooms feel spacious and bright. Creating WOW factors to showcase upgrades and special spaces and features and visually telling stories, so buyer can see themselves in this dream home.
Occupied home staging consultation – $500
With an occupied home consulting package, we help you get your your home ready to list. This happens with light decluttering, by rearranging furnishings, editing colors, and sharing ideas to create a space that potential buyers aspire to live in.
Book a home staging consultation today and we’ll:
- Tour the entire interior and exterior of the home
- Gather your honest thoughts on the home’s best features and the areas with room for improvement
- Discuss your selling goals and timelines
- (Within three days) Provide follow-up recommendations report you can employ quickly to improve the appeal of your home.
- Explore a range of other home staging options to suit your timeframe and budget. Should further staging or improvement be made with Home Frosting, we credit back $250 of the initial fee.
Vacant home staging – start at $2,500 (This includes planning, deliveries, installation and furnishing assets and pick up)
- After reviewing photos you share, learning about your timing needs and goals, we will create a staging proposal.
- This will include price, number of rooms, and schedule availability.
- Once contracted, we tour the home and move quickly to plan for and install staging assets.
What our clients are saying:
“Karen and her team made the difference. My house had sat on the market vacant for six months. I changed realtors and Rebecca Kelly of Eaton Realty LLC negotiated an amazing plan with Karen. My house then sold in just over 30 days. Staging is an investment in making if you are serious about selling your property.” Virginia