Save up to $1000
Limited spots left. Don’t wait.
Not sure where to begin your interior design project, or possibly your budget is better aligned with design expertise and guidance, instead of a full-service approach?
Our designer for a day and a half package may be ideal for you.
Imagine having an interior designer in Tampa Bay who provides the fresh eyes and expertise needed to get your transformation started.
How this works:
For one and half days, you’ll get the following:
- full access to an interior designer
- a personalized home tour (in-person service only)
- Ideas and concepts on as many rooms and spaces as you can cover.
Your time can include
- A vision board
- Furniture layout recommendations
- Color palettes
- Lighting suggestions
- Remodeling possibilities.
- Decluttering feedback
At least one week prior to the appointment, forward all of the following information to Home Frosting:
- Up to 25 inspirational images of rooms and homes you admire, photos, or Pinterest pins
- A video of your home or spaces that need design attention
- Photos of your home
- A range of your budget for home changes, improvements or furnishings, finishes, and window treatments
- Floor plan (if available)
On the day of the session
- Your designer arrives at 10am and stays until 4pm. Any driving distance outside of 30 minutes from Tampa will incur an additional $100 fee.
- You can walk all the rooms and spaces. Your designer will then walk through the vision board they created for you, and you both can explore & discuss art placement, paint colors, floor finishes, wall treatments, lighting sources and fixtures, furniture placement, and selections. Ask the designer whatever design or home decoration questions you have…it is your day, focused on you.
After the day of the session
- Within a 2-week window, you & your designer can have a 30-minute follow-up call or zoom conference. During this, you’ll address any new questions or to show items you may have sourced.
- Any time beyond this 30-minute call, clients are billed hourly at $300 an hour against a pre-paid $600.00 2-hour package.
Special pricing for the month of February only.
$1500* for in-person service
$1000* for virtual service**
* Must be purchased by 2/28/2023. Should you need to cancel or reschedule a session once booked, we require at least 48 hours notice, or you’ll be considered a no-show appointment. All sales final. No refunds permitted.
** No in home visit. All accomplished online. Same deliverables.
Add-on services & additional fees
- If you need art or mirrors installed, we can help here too. This is billed at $150 an hour with a 2-hour minimum by our in-house art installer. Pieces must be under 100 pounds and not requiring stair ladders or scaffolding. Art installations with these complexities may require more than one person and an estimate will be prepared project by project.
- Any driving distance outside of 30 minutes from Tampa will incur an additional $100 fee.
- Any time beyond the allotted 30-minute call will incur an hourly fee at $300/hr with a 2-hour minimum.
This package is a great gift idea too. Home Frosting offers a “Designer for a day and a half” gift package, beautifully wrapped and personalized for the lucky recipient.