REALITY – Home staging shows room function and layout. Home staging helps sell homes.
Just because the former home owner had rooms used and set up for one function, does not mean that way is the best way to present the space to stage and sell a home.
Our expert home stagers have successfully staged hundreds of homes in the Tampa Bay area. We’ve seen the good, bad and the very, very bad.
TIPS from the Tampa home staging experts
* Create lifestyle-appealing areas that leverage the home’s best features
* Show the prospect where TVs and art work can be placed
* Remove small dated and old TVs – outdated technology sends a signal that everything in the home dated
* Add greenery to add life to a space
* Never place big furniture in a natural walk way or close to a doorway
Less is more in home staging. See our home staging and interior design work here. More home staging tips and success stories click here.
Home staging shows room function.
Home Frosting transformed this 10,000 square foot home not only in decor, but in room function. Formal dining rooms used to be popular in older homes with sectioned off space. Today’s popularity of the open floor concept, large entertainment spaces with a great view of the lake are more appealing to the modern day buyer. In our next success tip, we will show you how we transformed the formal dining room into a functional cozy family TV room.
Do you have a home than needs some fresh ideas to get it ready to sell? We’d love learn more about it. Email Karen@homefrosting.com.