How this works:
At least one week prior to the one-on-one appointment, forward all of the following information to Home Frosting:
- Up to 25 inspirational images of rooms and homes you admire, photos, or Pinterest pins
- A video of your home or spaces that need design attention
- Photos of your home
- A range of your budget for home changes, improvements or furnishings, finishes, and window treatments
- Floor plan (if available)
After receiving, your designer will review all of the provided information and create a vision board for one room to present at the one-on-one appointment. A vision board is a communication tool to share a concept and style of a space. This may include furniture ideas, finishes, and colors.
On the day of the session
- Your designer arrives at 10am and stays until 4pm. Any driving distance outside of 30 minutes from Tampa will incur an additional $100 fee.
- You can walk all the rooms and spaces. Your designer will then walk through the vision board they created for you, and you both can explore & discuss art placement, paint colors, floor finishes, wall treatments, lighting sources and fixtures, furniture placement, and selections. Ask the designer whatever design or home decoration questions you have…it is your day, focused on you.
After the day of the session
- Within a 2-week window, you & your designer can have a 30-minute follow-up call or zoom conference. During this, you’ll address any new questions or to show items you may have sourced.
- Any time beyond this 30-minute call, clients are billed hourly at $300 an hour against a pre-paid $600.00 2-hour package.
Base price is $2500 + tax
** Should you need to cancel or reschedule a session once booked, we require at least 48 hours notice, or you’ll be considered a no-show appointment and 100% payment of the service will be billed.