Starting at $500, based on scope of work per space
EVERY design project starts with an initial design consultation, whether it’s big or small, in-person or virtual.
Follow these simple steps to book a consultation:
- Have a “Discovery Call” with us (this MUST be done prior to a consult)
- Purchase this package
- Schedule the consultation
- Gather a few Inspiration Images
- Discuss the level of “Investment” with all parties involved
- GET EXCITED!
What to expect from the initial design consultation:
- You’ll have up to one (1) hour with a designer at your home (in-person or virtually) to discuss the spaces you are looking to work on.
- It’s best to discuss the priority spaces you are looking to improve first so that we can take a deeper dive and get the most out of our time together.
- If this is a new build, renovation, or relocation and you have floor plans, please provide those or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This design consultation is a vital step in our design process as it will allow Karen to meet you, walk through your home, and view the spaces you are looking for us to work on. This is also when we explain our design process to ensure our approach is a good fit and in alignment with your needs.
- After our consultation, Karen will review & discuss our time with you and create a customized consultation report & proposal specifically tailored to your project and scope of work. This will outline our design fee, estimated furnishings investment, project timeline, and payment schedule. You will receive this proposal approximately one (1) week after our consultation, although sometimes we may need a few extra days due to our current workload. We will provide a day and time to schedule a “Follow up call” with you to review and answer any questions you have so that we can identify the next steps and set a project start date.
How to prep for the initial consultation to maximize results:
- Prepare and share some “Inspiration Images” to review with Karen during your consultation to help define your design style and vision for the space.
- Gather all parties involved in this design project (spouse/partner, roommate, family, children, etc.) and have a conversation about your level of investment for this project BEFORE we arrive.
- If you don’t 100% know, that’s okay, but it’s best to discuss how much time, energy, and money you think you’d like to invest into this project so that Karen can determine which design service would be best for you.
- Get excited! We are about to make your design dreams come true! Home Frosting has an incredible team that can execute your design dreams from start to finish, dirt to delicious, re-imagine your home. You scheduling this design consult means we are one step closer to making your design dreams come true and THAT is something to get EXCITED about!