REALITY – Older homes compete with new construction alternatives.
Home staging can be the solution. Many buyers see major renovations as a more expensive and stressful process than they want. Making a home feel as move in ready as possible, with professional home staging can be a game changer.
Home Staging TIPS
* Paint or remove excess ceiling fans – makes rooms feel larger
* Paint a neutral color – projects a bright and fresh impression
* Add light colored area rugs – distracts from floors
* Stage with on-trend furnishings – feels updated
* Make sure the house smells clean and fresh – bad scents sends a negative message