Staged to SOLD success story #4
REALITY – Current buyer expectations are higher than ever
As consumers and home buyers we are exposed to so many more beautiful home decor and design images than ever before. This elevated design sensibility come from social media to magazines to home improvement shows on HGTV. Dated, listings with bad photos and unstaged homes get less showings than professionally prepped listings. Here are a few simple tips from the Home Frosting’s Tampa team of home stagers.
* Cap dated light fixtures: chandeliers and ceiling fans
* Use glass tables to make any room feel larger
* Layer mirrors & accessories to fill space, add style and make space feel larger
* Add greenery to add life to a space
* Install light colored area rugs and furniture to tone down red/orange tinted floors
In previous Staged to Sold #3, we shared the before image of this room. View the before home staging photo here.
Augmenting some of the home seller’s furniture, Home Frosting staged this traditional home with an on-trend transitional decor style ultimately transforming the style and function of this space. Thank you Lynn Richey of Sotheby’s International for adding Home Frosting to the team. To see more detail on this gorgeous lakeview home watch the video here.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!